Pages

segunda-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2012

Celebrity of the week: MDNA !!!!


The celebrity of the week is the one  and only, MADONNA - the Queen of Pop. I just came back from her show in Rio and I'm still very  impressed and happy. I always liked her since I was a little girl but I admit I haven't been following her career for a long time but I was in Rio at the same time she was so I though: OMG! I HAVE to see her show. So I went to see her and it was PHENOMENAL. I feel so lucky to be able to see it. I've been to 3 of her concerts (different tours of course) and I think MDNA is my favorite of them all. Today I felt like a teenager again. I danced, I jumped, I sang and I scremed thru the whole show. My voice is gone. I am all sore from all the jumping. But it's all worth it.

A funny horrible episode... I lost my shoes on my way back - long story - but watch out if you go to Rio someday because near the Parque dos Atletas has a mangrove area. I think that's what it is, and I almost sank trying to cross it. I managed to save myself, but my sneakers are gone.

Anyway... the show was FANTASTIC. Wardrobe is AWESOME. The stage is AMAZING. I don't know how she does it but she has the same energy and stage presence as she always had and it's IMPOSSIBLE not to be impressed by her talent. I only have one BIG complaint: Madonna, why you didn't sing HOLIDAY??? I was waiting for it all week long... but at least she sang LIKE A PRAYER, my fav song along with VOGUE. YAY!

Here is a photo of my childhood friend Ana and I at the show ... you can see how happy we are, right? Cheers!  

P.S: My beauty mark is real. I just want to make sure you all know that in case you think I would copy Madonna. LOL It's on the other side thou. ;)

I found a cool video of the show on Youtube.



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário