Pages

sábado, 6 de julho de 2013

35 Things to Do in L.A (For free): Sunbathing in Malibu.


California is famous for its sunny days and amazing beaches. Yeah! It's true. Cloudy days are rare and it rains maybe 10 times a year. The Pacific Ocean is truly amazing. I will not compare with the Atlantic Ocean because I love the Atlantic so much that maybe I wouldn't be fare. 
 
I don't live very close to the beach, but whenever I can I jump over there. Just seeing the sea changes my mood completely. There's something mesmerizing about it, no? And the breeze is wonderful.
In my opinion, the best beach around here is Malibu. It's beautiful and every time I go there I see Dolphins playing around. That's incredible.
The weather there is not ideal for beach time.  You can only really enjoy it during summer. For the rest of the year is very cold there.

Even during the summer I think the water is too cold. I rarely go in, but on very hot days you can swim.
Malibu is famous because of the Baywatch show. For the big guys on duty: you will not find lifeguards like Pamela Anderson there. Most of them are male. For the ladies: Yes! A lot of them are very cute.
It's summer here now and super hot so I decided to cross one more item from my list and spend the day in Malibu. It was awesome. I recommend. It's beautiful!

 
 
 
 
 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário