Pages

terça-feira, 16 de abril de 2013

A little bit of Florida

I'm visiting my brother, nephew and sister-in-law in Coral Gables. It's been like 10 years since I've been to Florida so I'm very happy to be here. Here's a little bit of Coral Gables and Miami.


This is a very cute park in Miami called Merrie Christmas Park. The name is cute and funny. It's a great place for kids to play.

A nice thing about Miami is that it's a great mix of nature and modern buildings. It's really cool. And the weather is great. It rains a lot but it has to because it can get really hot.
 
This is Lincoln Road Mall in South Beach. I looooove it. It reminds me of the Promenade in Santa Monica. It's a nice place to spend the day with friends. There are a lot of restaurants, bars and stores for you to enjoy. I don't think it's the best place to take the kids out for the day but it's for sure really nice for teens and adults to hang out.
 
 
And this is, of course, Miami Beach. It's breathtaking. I love it!!!
 
 
 



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário