Pages

terça-feira, 9 de julho de 2013

Paramount Pictures Tour

I took the tour at Paramount with my family and I was amazed how incredible it was. In this very intimate tour you experience 100 years of Hollywood history at the longest operating and only remaining major studio in Hollywood. A knowledgeable guide leads the entire visit. The group is very small so It's even possible to have only your friends or family within the group. The visit was very special to me. I always wanted to work in a big studio like that. I will someday...
 
I really liked to see where they used to shoot the I love Lucy Show and some classic movies. It's so especial to be in a place with so much history. I had been to Universal Studios years ago when I was taking film classes there and it was equally amazing so I can't actually chose one to be the best studio, but I can say that Paramount is magically fantastic.
 
They offer two exclusive tour options: A two hours and a 4 1/2 hours tour. I took the 2 hours tour. And it was incredible. We were able to see so much. It was great. They were not shooting anything the day I took the tour but you can actually see something if you're lucky.
If you’re planning on going to Los Angeles, you should add this tour to your list of things to do. It’s worthed. If you’re a film lover like me, You’re gonna love it.


For more information, access: http://www.paramountstudiotour.com/
 
 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário